- My plate is overflowing,
- I frequently do not have "normal" sleeping patterns (ex. it is now 3:45 a.m & I am just getting home from work. Note: I will be up whenever the kids wake)
- Because of my whacky work/sleep schedule, I haven't been making my runs as I would LOVE.
- I have a test and 2 papers due in less than a week and a half.
- My plate is overflowing.
Why am I Frantic and Freaking Out??? Well, since you asked (or didn't)......
- I have a test and TWO papers due over the next week and a half
- My husband is going to have a crazy week of working at least 10 hour days
- This means he will be minimal assistance with that whole "get the kids outta my hair" thing.
- Not sure quite yet how I will get it all done, but its just got to.
- I have been missing my runs lately.
- My next race is 19 days away.
- It is 4 miles long.
- I haven't gotten to 4 miles yet.
- I have paperwork to send to school for financial aid
- I need Mr. D to help me find the papers.
- I keep forgetting to ask for help finding these papers (another example of brain overload)
- I have been working way more than I prefer
- However, I have still been holding everything. Nothing has really fallen apart, I am just friggin exhausted.
- I have a ton of running around to do in the morning before Mr. D has to get to work.
- This includes a grocery shopping trip
- Did I mention it also will be WITH the 2 munchkins??
- I am worried that the combination of minimal sleep and the 2 munchkins won't equal happyness
- I have no coffee for the morning.
- This pile of laundry is making me insane! I am SICK of looking at it.
- My friend is planning to watch my kids tomorrow so I can do school work.
- I can decide what is most important, groceries or school work
- If I take the kids to play, they may be too worn out to behave for a grocery run.
- If I choose to grocery shop, I will be continuing to frantically, freak-out over not getting any school work done.
- Vice-Versa with the school work & FFOing about groceries.....
- I haven't even made a grocery list
- I can't love being a one vehicle family. I try, but I just can't.
- I have had stuff to post on on the blog all week, but haven't had the time to get it up....
- That should be the least of my worries, yet, it made it on the list.
- I need new running shoes so so bad, but it just isn't in the budget.
- That sucks - a lot.
- I HATE the budget.
- I have been waiting for my financial aid check for weeks and it has yet to arrive.
- I was beginning to think it is just a myth, now they say its on the way.
- Not sure why I am excited about it. All of it is already claimed.
- I REALLY HATE the budget.
- I lost my running watch!
- I refuse to purchase another one because I keep telling myself "I'm gonna find it! Its somewhere around here!"
- I started saying that in May....
I was wide awake, but now am certain I will fall right to sleep - no worries on my mind.
So on that note.......I am sleeepy. Good night!!!
AND, if you made it this far......THANKS FOR READING!!!
"A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work."