Here we are after our first run together. Don't we look adorable together??
I chose the Wrist ID Elite. Road ID® had some good things to say about the Wrist ID Elite. Wanna read it? Here it goes:
"The Wrist ID Elite just might be the sexiest ID in the Road ID lineup. With its rubberized band and watch-style buckle, this sleek ID has you covered on the bike, in the boardroom and everywhere in-between. It's perfect for all of your outdoor activities and knows how to play it cool at formal events. With the Elite, you get valuable peace of mind with a look that’s just right for everyday wear."
"The Wrist ID Elite is a sleek and stylish way to incorporate ID into your active lifestyle. The Wrist ID Elite is fully adjustable and is available in 9 colors (Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Orange, Green and Bone). With all of these great colors, you can get an Wrist ID Elite to match all of your gear. Remember, if you can't speak for yourself, your Wrist Elite ID will speak for you."
Here is what I like about the Road ID:
- Obviously, the relief of knowing that while I am out there, alone or with the munchkins, my most important info is right here in the event that I can not speak for myself.
- There is such a variety of colors and you can buy them all and simply switch the steel plate between bands
- The material - the rubber material is totally WATERPROOF. I can sweat, shower or whatever else and it will dry quickly and easily.
- It comes way bigger than needed and is very easy to adjust. Took me like 2 minutes to adjust mine to the size I wanted.
- It is very lightweight and comfortable. I have had mine on all day today and pretty much have forgotten it is there.
- You can have anything you want engraved on the steel plate and you can fit A LOT on it, in my opinion.
- The ordering process is super easy! It is interactive and you can see your ID as you build it.